- You have just found the easiest way to learn the guitar - ChordBuddy. This innovative guitar learning system was featured on the hit TV show “Shark Tank”
- Adults and children, young and old, everyone can quickly and easily learn to play the guitar. ChordBuddy makes it easy to pick up a guitar and start playing songs in no time. ChordBuddy is also available for children 5 to 9 years old if you buy the ChordBuddy Junior Guitar pack
- Includes a lesson plan book and an accompanying DVD. Learning guitar chords is a difficult - and essential - part of learning the guitar. Eliminate the fight with ChordBuddy.
- Play songs with 4 chords in G major without any problem (ChordBuddy uses: chords in G, D, C and E minor).
- Remove the color-coded tabs when you're ready to start playing chords on the strings to help you start playing the guitar on your own
ChordBuddy is the simplest and most effective guitar learning system available! As soon as the ChordBuddy is correctly attached to your acoustic or electric guitar, you will make music! In a few weeks, you will start to remove certain tabs and create the chords yourself. In two months, you will be able to play the guitar without ChordBuddy at all. Our system works on acoustic and electric guitars and helps you to make minor C, D, G & E chords.
The package includes:
- 1 X ChordBuddy
Each package includes the ChordBuddy as well as instructions on how to properly attach the device to your guitar. The lesson plan and accompanying DVD will get you playing popular songs in no time. The ChordBuddy song directory includes over 100 songs and shows you how to play them with and without ChordBuddy. The color-coded ChordBuddy Songbook includes many hit songs from the past and present, including country, bluegrass, gospel and rock-n-roll hits.
Make sure you select the right fit for your guitar. ChordBuddy works on all full size electric and acoustic guitars, full size classical guitars and full size guitars designed for left and right handed players. Make sure you choose the right fit!Measure through the nut handle (the white bar between the frets and the adjustment pegs), it should be around 1 3 \ 4? (1 ½ ”minimum and 1 7/8” maximum) and the nut at the 3rd fret should be around 4? ChordBuddy works with left and right handed guitars! If you have a classical guitar (any guitar with a neck width greater than 1 7/8?), You will need to make sure to select "Classic" from the drop-down menu. The ChordBuddy for right and left handed will work with normal size guitars, 3/4 and 5/8.
Limited quantity - will sell quickly!
- We truly offer the most amazing and trendy products of the highest quality in the world.
- We will do whatever it takes with the support of exceptional customer service to help everyone we highly appreciate our ZERO Risk absolute customer satisfaction.
- We make sure every customer is 100% satisfied in all aspects!
- If you are not satisfied with the receipt of the goods, you can request a refund.
- You can pay with PayPal, which will protect your money